07/01/2018

There are always flowers - Craft Stamper


I've been sharing some Craft Stamper projects lately and let me continue with that theme for one more post. Here's a little card I did for the "Ready-Steady-Stamp" gallery in the October 2017 issue. The theme was blooms and growing. 

I used this wonderful rose stamp designed by Birgit Koopsen for Carabelle Studio in my make. I first painted a piece of cardstock with purple acrylic paint, let it dry and then stamped the roses on top using embossing ink. I chose white embossing powder to really make the blooms pop.

Thank you for your visit today! Have a great start to the new week! 


Materials: 7 Dots Studio, Caravelle Studio, Ranger, Gelliarts, Ranger, Wow Embossing Powder, Sharpie



1 comment:

Cindy Lyles said...

beautiful card - love this layout too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...